Kayak adventure 1

Confused

Well a friend of mine wanted a profish since i had mine but could never afford one, So on thursday and some agreements i went and bought him one so we could go offshore this weekend, on one of our usual trips to Double Island. We loaded up friday afternoon and headed off, We launched on sat morning on sunrise to a 10kn northerly, chased a bait school with around 50 birds working all the way to wolf rock, When the westerly really started to pick up, We then decided to head in before it gets worse it was a difficult paddle home but we made it ok, We did'nt really manage to throw a line out. I was super impressed with the handling of the profish in 2+m swells with chop, Was a little adventurous some would say were crazy however was a fun morning. Afterwards we flicked lures off the rocks and i managed 20+ greenback dart on a SX48 while glen got a few trevally on bait and a small cobia. Returning home saturday afternoon all we could think about is planning the next trip!!:) [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/yak_mission.jpg

post-954-144598445061_thumb.jpg

Archived