name dropping

paul10

ellicat wrote:

Fishyman, I think the T/W'house would have that, they have a whole area upstairs dedicated to fly gear. I think Gordon is a pretty keen Fly man.

Fishy I was in there the other day and a guy at the counter had bought the thread , some hooks and the tool the hold the thread when making the fly and i think i saw some feathers of similar there as well.

Tackle Warehouse has a great range of gear.

Usually they will give you a bit of a deal at the front counter, this comes with getting familiar with the lads and talking to them.

They are a good group of lads as is Tol at Mossops, remember they are one of only a few dedicated fishing Tackle stores and should be supported regardless of discount or not

Leighton wrote:

Tackle Warehouse has a great range of gear.

Usually they will give you a bit of a deal at the front counter, this comes with getting familiar with the lads and talking to them.

They are a good group of lads as is Tol at Mossops, remember they are one of only a few dedicated fishing Tackle stores and should be supported regardless of discount or not

well said mate

also if you r a member of abt you get 10% there and most other tackle store around

Archived