Hi new to AFO

murphys_law

Hi all my name is Justin and Im new to this website/forum.

I live in Brendale so the Pine River, Hornibrook Bridge and Woody Point are my usual fishing locations.

Although I have been fishing for years off and on, I don't really know much so when i stumbled across this site i saw a chance to expand my knowledge. And so far i would have to say that im off to a great start.

Justin

Rocket75 wrote:

Good luck with the prawns, tasty little buggers:)

Cracking live bait too;)

Welcome to the site, might see you around the place as I'm a Northsider too (just watch out for those smelly southsiders though, they are not to be trusted:silly: )

Hi Justin,welcome,

you don`t have to worry about us westsiders,by the time we get a clear run on the Ippy motorway, the fishing conditions have changed, and we turn around and head back home,it helps the government preserve fish stocks in the bay

ATTENTION This is not a Political Broadcast

Rocket75 wrote:

Good luck with the prawns, tasty little buggers:)

Cracking live bait too;)

Welcome to the site, might see you around the place as I'm a Northsider too (just watch out for those smelly southsiders though, they are not to be trusted:silly: )

Lol Rocket, a great insentive for a fishin war mate, although i dont spose the Goldie can be classed as Northside hey:P Mind u where I fish is the northside of the Goldie:lol:

Dean;)

Archived