Norman creek info.

kriso

hey fellas,

Im thinking of hitting this joint landbased next time i get a day off, was wondering if anyone has fished there landbased recently i just wanted to know wether you can park on the bit on the left at the mouth (looks like some sorta walk way place or something or do i have to use a side road, and can i fish the mouth from that place? is safe to throw a net there too?

any help would be great cheers [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/norman_creek_AFO.jpg

yes i have, and i got a few bream there aswell.

here is the link to my report.

http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&catid=10&id=155253

now as your driving along u find a bridge, only a small one over a small creek, thats norman creek. okay, there is a walkway which goes under the bridge and back out the other side. near that walkway there is a large patch of grass next to someones house which is a cliff. straight down there is a sewer pipe. this is good to bring fish in. i used frozen prawns on light tackle, with one size 00 splitshot to a hook. this seemed to work well. i got 5 bream and an estuary cod. i didn't use lures, but they should work. i fished the outgoing tide but the incoming may still work.

good luck mate.

hey krisso. i went for a drive-fish last night, tried up the creek a ways on the pontoon, for 0, fishermans island had a big aj head sitting at the top of the ramp and what appeared to be school mackrel heads on the sand, colmslie was dead as to the gateway, there's a little boat ramp at hemmant, which used to be beside the caravan park, there were a few bream frames and a good size bully frame beside the ramp, tried the southern boat ramp at manly, but very quiet there too, also went for a look behind the southern ramp at manly, but tide was out to far, but there was a lot of surface activity, looked like some sort of coffee rock or weed out a little bit from the foreshore, deffinately looks fishy though, i will be back there, i was throwing an sx40 all night the only good news i can give ya is, i didn't loose it lol.

got a spot you might like to try, so keep in touch hey.

cheers rob

Archived