Enjoying some time off

Jester

Hi all, have just recently been given Sunday's off permanantly to a certain degree so i am looking to enjoy the waters off pumicestone passage, redcliffe, north side etc as often as i can. I am taking a mate from home out in the passage on Sunday in a hire boat, any fishing hot spots? without giving away ur secret spots of course. Cheers

Mate first of all a massive welcome to the site.

Secondly the mouth of Ningi Creek and a bit into it is always good a few flatties.

Coochin Creek has also been firing lately and well worth a shot.

Aside from that, have an explore, often the best places are the random ones you find yourself that have not been bashed lately.

GOod luck!

Angus

Jester,

I am looking to head out tomorrow with a mate up pumistone passage weather permitting.I always hire from the boat hire at the marina before Bribie.They are not money hungry are sensible with hires in iffy sort of weather and the poly is a comfortable ride compared to the one over at bribie which is a tinnie and you feel every wave in those ones.

If I get out I will let you know how we went.Will probably just drop anchor randomly.Good Luck

Hulk

Gday jester , a mate of mine that lives on bribie just sent me a message of one of his fishing sessions under the bridge , he only had 7 pilchards and swapped every pilchard for a fish except 1 ,he got 5 flat head from 45-57cm and one bream 34cm ,all this in 40 mins , so i reckon start at the bridge then venture off to different locations through the day , good luck and welcome to the site!!

Wes

Archived