Live fish wanted

sam@2bentrods.com.au

Guys as you know we are doing the 4BC kids clinics again, if not check out my post up in the events section (http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&catid=15&id=165097)

I would like to know if anyone can help with some live fish for display at the show

We will have 2 salt water tanks, 1 fresh water tank, 2 redclaw tanks(aquaculture ponds), along with some other types of fresh & salt water tanks that will house noxious and poisonous fish.

We have most things under control however I don't think that we will be able to find the time to go fishing to get the Bream Whitting, the 3 types of flathead.

If some of you guys are going fishing before the 20th of march and would be able to catch me some of these, and keep live. I will be able to come and pick them up.

If you can help us out that would be great appreciated. I do work shift but you can contact me any time on my mobile 0423 968 095.

It would be great some of you guys could come and have a look at what we do, you can see in the eyes of the kids that they are having a good time and can almost see when when they get struck by the fishing bug. That's an affliction that they will be stuck with for life, and that's something we make no apologies for.

Thanks again

Archived