norman creek kayak access

nadders

yeah mate i havent put the kayak to as much use as i would have liked to i figure its time to start exploring some creeks and what not.

i really want to take the kayak around canals etc up/down the coast but i also want to try a few spots closer to home, norman and bulimba creeks look good.

i live near oxley creek but that section of the river is pretty dirty and fresh after the rains :S

yeh mate well norman creek is quite a dirty creek with most of the fish being caught there catfish. And if u do plan on fishing their i highly recommend take some aerogard and lots of it! If u want to do some good fishing with your kayak in the creeks I suggest Breakfast creek even though its a fair drive compared to norma creek, its well worth the drive and will be a much more pleasent kayak and fish.

cheers

nathan

fair call, i fish brekky creek mouth a bit, have not headed up the actual creek though. but either way there are definately some bream, flatties, cod etc hanging around most of these creeks and norman is no exception, since i'm just using lures my chances of catfish are a little smaller than usual :) i will give both a go anyway. jackson creek as well

Archived