my penance

Mcq

a few of you will remember a few days ago me replying to a thread and criticizing some anglers for taking home 2 threadies.i ranted and raved a bit and thought i was right and they were wrong whereas i should have congratulated them on their catch and kept my views to myself.i apologise for that to anyone i offended and to make up for it and that you dont think im a dickhead,i have space on my boat this monday coming,20th april on the brizzy river for one person(hopefully someone i offended).leaving from fisherman island boat ramp about 5am.i lure fish only so plenty of moving about.have electric as well.all is weather permitting.only a cyclone stops me fishing.:(

Good to see you acknowledge the error of your ways. Rather than acting like a dickhead(your words, not mine) you might better expend that energy lobbying for changes to the bag limits, if you are that passionate about the subject.

I rarely keep more than enough for a couple of feeds, but those that go out less frequently should not be chastised for filling their quota.

Good on you for trying to redeem yourself, and best of luck with your trip.

Archived