Bargain Unused Nories Rockfish rod !

kiara_poltegerist

hi guys.

i've got an extra rod that i'm trying to get rid of. It's a brand spanking new rod, with the plastic sheet still covering the cork AND reel seat, so you're guaranteed it's never even had a reel mounted on it before.

Anyway. Specs are: 6'10, 4-8lb.

Beautiful rod with an awesome taper,perfect for casting 1/24 jigheads with 2" shrimp or 3" minnows. Fast tip that can still flick small HB around, but still plenty of reserve power towards the butt. More of a reg-fast taper, but only at the first 1/2 of the rod, but still good coz it prevents you from pulling hooks with lightly hooked fish. Perfect rod for bream fishing, and can double as a flats rod as well.

Built up by Nories with full titanium SIC guides to gain maximum weight savings, it's got the best components hung off it.

In case anyone doesnt know what Nories rods are, they are some of the best rods for bass fishing in Japan, with awesome crankbait rods especially. They ventured into the SW market a few years back with a whole range of rockfish and chinu(japanese bream) rods. Their rods are designed by Norio Tanabe, who is also the main Shimano Japan field tester.

Asking AUD520 (slightly neg). Tackle Warehouse retails these at AUD899-999. Comes with the original rod sock as well.

Selling because I've 2 other nories rods and another 2 megabass spin sticks that are more suited to my style of fishing.

Archived