photos.....

zeppelin

Hi there,

just wondering if anyone knows or can do a bullet point explanation on how to add photos to the profile....I did it once but that was becuase i was just new to the site. i have tried the update image etc and it goes to pictures that are default (like the one i have in my profile now) I also would like to add some pics of my boat etc and some more fishing pics. Anything that I have missed whne tyrying to update my image/phots etc...

thanks, katrina :)

hi everyone,

There are two separate things here you are discussing - one is your Profile Image (avatar) and the other is your Photos (albums - like facebook).

The profile image has now been re-enabled so you can update your profile image (avatar) by going to your profile and on the right there are options for you. Click on Update Your Image or this link here Update Your Image

The Photo section is currently not working in Internet Explorer, so at the moment if you want to add albums and photos to your photo section of your profile you will need to use Firefox.

To add Albums and photos please go to http://australianfishing.com.au/community/photos

Archived