New to this Forum from singapore

livaio

Hello Australia, I am currently a new student studying in UQ St.Lucia.. I have been fishing for a number of years in Singapore.. I have been luring and baiting around the beaches n jetty of Singapore.. Haven been started one i entered Australia, hopefully i can gain some valuable information from this forum.. Cheers..

Welcome to the site mate. I hope you find the info you need.

Im sure a good look through the reports section should see you on your way!

Do you know what sort of fish you plan on targeting while you are here? Or is that one of the things you need to research?

Angus

Angus wrote:

Welcome to the site mate. I hope you find the info you need.

Im sure a good look through the reports section should see you on your way!

Do you know what sort of fish you plan on targeting while you are here? Or is that one of the things you need to research?

Angus

Hi Angus, I am planning to target salt water species mainly from shore. Species like cod, snapper etc.. But due to insufficient information on fishing area and rules, i will have to spend sometime to read up.

Cheers

Richard

boon wrote:

Welcome to brisbane mate! Lots of places to fish in brisbane especially the river. Just check out the reports. Gimme a buzz if you wanna go for a fish.

Hi boon, i am still in the process of getting rods and equipments as i only brought over some reels and lures due to weight limitations. Will contact you once i get them done.

Cheers

Richard

Archived