brisbane river mouth

adventure_angler

I don't know if I can help and my luck hasn't been great lately but there is plenty of bank to fish from on Bulimba creek. I park at Hemmant. There's a locked gate that gives access to the creek with a BCC sign. I think it's Burringbar St that you go to the end of, it turns into a short bit of dirt. I park at the gate and walk the rest (not far). The creek's right in front and there's a fair bit of bank, some snaggy areas and others a bit deeper. There's lot's of bait swimming around and it looks a likely spot. I don't think it gets hit too hard (could be wrong). Might be worth giving it shot if you've nothing better.

Cheers,

Rock walls around the road bridge over the boat passage could be worth a go . You could be like GoOlIe and score a nice jack. You access it via the boat ramp. UBD reference 143 F 1 , You actually have to go over the bridge and do a uey at the first roundabout and come back over the bridge to get there. It is quite popular always seems to be people fishing there and if its raining you fish under the bridge.Do a search on Norman creek , Bretts wharf,The sunken wall, Luggage Point and any likely spots you see in the refidex.there is lots of info on the site if you delve.

Good luck

Ray

Post edited by: rayke1938, at: 2007/02/27 19:18

Archived