AVI video problem

rayke1938

Havent a clue about utube so I want to try to download some videos. They are avi ones that are under 5 minutes but are way over the megabyte limit. Is there a simple way I can resize them. When i look for them in my afo resizer they do not show up. Only photos are shown. Do i have to modify the resizer?

Cheers

Ray

We have changed the upload limit on videos to 50mb in anycase now. We will hopefully do some tutorials on how to use the new features on the site like the Video Gallery and Photo Gallery.

In short to add a video to your Video Gallery you need to go to Community > Videos then click Add Video in the top right. Choose whether you want to link to a video on another site or upload a video directly onto the AFO site.

Add the title and description and click Upload. Thats all there is to it. Enjoy :)

I select upload from another site paste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_NgEW into the box and click the link video box and after a few seconds it tells me nothing uploaded.

My Videos

* All Videos

* My Videos

* Add Video

* Search

Sort by:

* Latest Videos

* Most Discussed

* Most Popular

* Title

There are no videos added yet

dont see anything about title and description.

Cheers

Ray

Sorry you only add a title and description if you are uploading direct to AFO video gallery. IF you are linking to a video on another site you dont add this information as it gets it from that other site.

The reason why there is no video is that youtube link is not valid. The video id needs to be longer.

Archived