Viking Tempo

adventure_angler

Hey guys,

well Angus dropped off my new Viking \"Tempo Fisherman\" in granite. The kayak is exactly what I was looking for, a kayak that should be superb for fishing from. I will now be able to do what I have always wanted to do and go exploring areas unaccessible on foot. Cant wait to hit the water in this yak and hopefully catching my first fish from a yak.

The kayak was ordered and delivered by Angus, who did a very professional job. Every need was catered for and he provided quick and informative responses to all my queries. The yak was delivered on the specified day and time with no worries at all.

For those contemplating a yak I would highly suggest speaking to Angus about the Viking range. Angus is sure to give you the best deal around along with great advice to do with which kayak will suit your needs etc.

Anyone wanting a yak but not sure how to transport the yak to their fishing destination can also buy a set of Kwikrack Roof Racks from Angus, which can be fitted to any car without any hassle.

There will no doubt be more forum yak trips to come in the near future and the number of yaks on the forum is rapidly growing.

Once again Angus, thanks for the great service and awesome yak! Karma for all the help.

Will be good to see more yaks on the water.

-nelson-

Haha yeh saw that section, dont worry mine will be in there in good time. Just need to hit the water first, otherwise it wud be a photo of it sitting in the garage (not half as exciting).

Had a good idea mate, it would be awesome if we could get some large stickers to chuck on the yaks to advertise the site.

-nelson-

Hi Nelson,

I got my tempo in granite 2 weeks ago. Took it for its first fish on the weekend and while I didn't catch anything I really enjoyed the paddle, first real exercise I have had in years.

I got the standard tempo to which I have added a Eagle 242 sounder, berkley rod holder and bungee cord criss-crossing the rear well to help hold the milk crate/buckets in. Also have a scupper hole trolley made and had to adjust the roof basket on my Navara to ensure I didn't hit the canopy.

I am still looking to add some paddle & rod leashes on it, I just want to be more sure of my anchor points first.

I got most of my information off akff.net. I am heading out off Woody Point early Friday morning if the forecast remains good.

Cheers

Scott

Archived