Boaties Market Victoria Point. 16/5/10 resceduled

rayke1938

Need a thingamagid,whooiziedang or want to sell a goozlebob or unused fishing or boating gear or buy a boat here is the event you need to attend and also support Victoria Point VMR.

Be there early with your knapsack and torch for all the bargains. If you are having a stall bring a groundsheet and the morteen there are quite a few green ant nests there.

BOATIES MARKET - From a fish hook to a power cruiser! "BUY -or- SELL" Sausage Sizzle Soft Drink Snacks

Come along and support our well attended, big, successful fundraiser for your local community Marine Rescue Volunteers. You might just find that bargain you have been looking for!

* Sunday March 7th - 2010

* Gates open 5:AM to 12:PM

* Site Fee - $10.00

* Admission - By donation

* Enquiries to Ted Scovell - (07) 3207 8116

Where?

Victoria Point State School

Colburn Avenue, Victoria Point

When?

• 4 weeks later...

Thank's Ray. :woohoo:

Will be there selling some of my Gidgee Lures should have close to 400 to sell on the day ranging from Walk the Dog, Poppers, Mackerel, Barra, Jack, Bass, and some freshwater ones as well. Will also have a display of each model I make for those interested.

And for anyone looking for a used Yak will have my mates there on the day (Nick Steel)for anyone interested in checking it out. Has been advertised on this site. A very good Yak and a good $$.

Cheers

Tom :cheer:

• 1 month later...

Archived