OFFSHORE FUN

chippee4132

Chippie - I know it's late but maybe we could organise something in the future.

I haven't taken my Cruise Craft out past the southern tip of Moreton yet cause I can't seem to get the weather conditions in sync with available days.

I would be greatful for the op to tag along. We could arrange some online deckies and a couple of other boats. Safety in numbers.

I would also like to organise a couple of boats and group for the pin when the tailor and jewies are on. THinking that if we get there about 2 am on the right tide we could chase jewies then switch to tailor nearer to dawn.

So many options and things to do and so little time to do it.

I'll be keen just need a bit of notice and a deck hand if anyone's keen. Only problem my boat can get a bit wet when the winds up the Pin is never really a problem but would be looking for a nice day if we were going to travel out past Mud Isl.:sick: :dry: :whistle:

Who wants to come for a ride.

[img size=480]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Side1-18c921a9d5516641d8657c665a393913.jpg

post-458-144598411078_thumb.jpg

Brian D wrote:

Chippie - I know it's late but maybe we could organise something in the future.

I haven't taken my Cruise Craft out past the southern tip of Moreton yet cause I can't seem to get the weather conditions in sync with available days.

I would be greatful for the op to tag along. We could arrange some online deckies and a couple of other boats. Safety in numbers.

I would also like to organise a couple of boats and group for the pin when the tailor and jewies are on. THinking that if we get there about 2 am on the right tide we could chase jewies then switch to tailor nearer to dawn.

So many options and things to do and so little time to do it.

Like the way you're thinking, Brian. I'd be keen to make the run with you fellas, specially once the tailor & jew are around. Calm day'd be great...

polyphonic wrote:

I'll be keen just need a bit of notice and a deck hand if anyone's keen. Only problem my boat can get a bit wet when the winds up the Pin is never really a problem but would be looking for a nice day if we were going to travel out past Mud Isl.:sick: :dry: :whistle:

Who wants to come for a ride.

[img size=480]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Side1-18c921a9d5516641d8657c665a393913.jpg

Hey P'phonic, nice looking rig! Where d'you normally put in? Is that an Etech type engine hangin' off the back end?

Cliffy wrote:

Hey P'phonic, nice looking rig! Where d'you normally put in? Is that an Etech type engine hangin' off the back end?

Yeah 60hp E-Tech, no servicing for three years :woohoo: , no run in period full noise straight out of the box :evil: and two stroke power with four stroke economy.;)

I usally fish Coomera or the Pin but hopping to do alot more fishing out in the bay this winter.:)

OK we missed the mark a bit. Chippy was talking out past Moreton (South passage I think) - the pin is between Straddie and Straddie. The pin bar sucks at the momement so if we're doing an outside run lets use south passage, way more suitable for our boats. So lets do both!

Poly if we leave from Redland Bay and go past Couchie and Peel -it's a lot drier then coming accross from Brissy past Mud. Where do you normaly launch from? (love your boat by the way).

Brian D wrote:

OK we missed the mark a bit. Chippy was talking out past Moreton (South passage I think) - the pin is between Straddie and Straddie. The pin bar sucks at the momement so if we're doing an outside run lets use south passage, way more suitable for our boats. So lets do both!

Poly if we leave from Redland Bay and go past Couchie and Peel -it's a lot drier then coming accross from Brissy past Mud. Where do you normaly launch from? (love your boat by the way).

Keen as mustard, just have to wait for the wind to die down a little.

I live at Algester so I usally jump on the Gateway and launch from Fishermans Island. Only launched from there twice and gone to Mud. 90% of the time Im by myself so I stick to the calmer water.(ie the Pin and Coomera) Thats why Im keen to grab a deckie and head out in convoy to explor some deeper water.

Brian D wrote:

Not for me I'm afraid - Daughter 13th Birthday and I might have to work.

Sunday 15th May maybe

Sunday is looking good.:unsure: Seabreeze recons nothing over ten knots for the day.:) Little way off yet I know but thier genrally pretty good.:whistle: If the wind does blow up we can just go for a run to Peel or around that area. Bryan, Chippee what do you guys think. Head off about 5am. Let me know

Archived