what happen when you use bread

peterlam

hey jack, try to use fresh bread on size 1/0 - 2/0 hook

squishing the bread in to a round ball having the hook just comming out

from the bread. (ps use fresh bread, old bread don't stay on hook)

use a very light sinker on 4lb line, the bream loves it :cheer:

killer bream set up

peterlam wrote:

hey jack, try to use fresh bread on size 1/0 - 2/0 hook

squishing the bread in to a round ball having the hook just comming out

from the bread. (ps use fresh bread, old bread don't stay on hook)

use a very light sinker on 4lb line, the bream loves it :cheer:

killer bream set up

thanks peter. will try it tonight.

rosstralia46 wrote:

bread is the most versitile bait out I have found if you can make it float the bream like it even more i also catch heaps of carp and tilapia on bread nice work anyway where did you catch em B)

Bread and vegiemite is also a good bait... Grandfather's secret bream bait :) Good fish mate!

the baker over straddie goes to a spot every morning and feeds them ,there are a heap of big fish amongst them too,i wait there for him when iam there and have a ball with them,using my own mixture of dough ,ulatr-bite and a few more herb and spices to the mix,another thing i use is chux the dish washing cloth and cheese,they love it and the chuxs makes it harder to get off for the fish.brad

straddiebrad wrote:

the baker over straddie goes to a spot every morning and feeds them ,there are a heap of big fish amongst them too,i wait there for him when iam there and have a ball with them,using my own mixture of dough ,ulatr-bite and a few more herb and spices to the mix,another thing i use is chux the dish washing cloth and cheese,they love it and the chuxs makes it harder to get off for the fish.brad

flour water and cotton wool ;)

Archived