Out Rigger poles

flexo

I have a set of out rigger poles and I am wanting to fit them to my boat here in lies the problem when i sold my last boat the holders for the out riggers where still attached.I have searched all shops web sights and magazines but can not find them anywhere . the holder is a stainless rod holder but has a smaller diameter than normal and has the gimball pin in the bottom. 32mm diameter and the holder is straight up and down.

So my question is does any body know where I can buy at a resonable price or can any members out there make them for me for a price.

Thanks Dayle IMG_0808_AFO.jpg

yep no worries man pm accurate details I wip a set up.or post em up here

-whats the length of ya poles.

-where are they being monted.On the cabin side/roof., gunwhale horizontal/vertical mount etc

-how far off the water line are they going to be mounted so I know what angle to make em in relation to the length of the pole.

-size of the gudgeon pin that will fit the slots in the base of the pole

IMGP1312_AFO.jpg

done hope this is what ya want. after talkin to ya the arvo I went down the shed to find some off cuts I didnt have the right size heavy guage tube so I nicked in to ipswich and got some gear.total cost just over $9 for the pair ...told ya. keeped the reciept to show ya.

will try to catch up with ya asap ay

mick

Archived