CHUM!~!~!~@~@~@~?~?~?~

Jordan

Hey all, over the summer season i have (to the disgust of motherbear) collected a whole heap of dirty chum in the freezer and am looking to get rid of it all before the shark season ends, as she is threatining to throw it out soon. would it be possible for me to tag along with anyone with a boat to scoot off to a good place in the bay. dont have to target sharks, i have this incredibly huge dream to catch a squire, ive been to incredible lengths to catch a squire, or even better, a snapper but to no avail. never really been on a boat before so if anyone could stand putting up with me for a day or half day and help me get rid of the 20 or so kgs of veeeery good quality chum id very much appreciate that. species target is up to you.

jordan

jordan, i will take you in my boat buddy, it wont be for two or so weeks because they arnt running yet, but when they do, if you dont catch 5 squire over 40cm within 30 mins i will give you my boat, i am dead serious, no need for the livies when they are running, hook up a padonosta rig, three 6/0's and away you go, double hook ups and all, you are in the boat

Archived