dan25

Hey guys

I sent off an abt registration form about 2 weeks ago. It says that when registering you get some abt patches, afc dvd pack, mag, hat etc. Was just wondering how long they take to post it out to you?

just wondering if anyone knows before i ring them up.

thanks

dan

51MPL wrote:

how much was it to signup for abt dan? and how does it work ? become a member then you can participate at any abt event?

it costs 50bucks to register mate. Registering gets you

Sponsor Catalogues

• 2 x sew-on patches • Eligibility for ABT tournaments

• An ABT membership card • 2009 Tournament Angler Guide

• 2009 Club Marine ONBLUE Magazine • Daiwa Tournament Angler cap

• AFC Series 5 DVD • Access to www.tournamentboats.com.au

and www.tournamenttackle.com.au

ross, i was keen on entering a flatty qualifyer comp out of my new boat with a mate this september.

Wayne, that sounds good as, i was also considering entering something from the yak, but didn't know they had kayak bass comps?, and none of my friends really have a legible yak to enter. Do you have a link to info about the event?

Go to australianbass.com.au and look at the bass electric events. It will only cost you $20 to enter but you need a suitable livewell. I am aiming to attend the wivenhoe ones starting from next month hopefully. The espri has a fairly big back area on it. I am going to put a bit of ply over it and sit my esky on top of it. I have a pump with an aerator on it. The livwell needs to be insulated and be of a decent size as those wivenhoe bass get big.

Yeah it is a boat comp but they allow kayakers too.

I think my pump cost about $30 ish and I just have one of those big foam eskies used to carry fruit and veg. Internal dimensions are 500 long 300 wide and 300 high which is big enough to hold 2 decent bass.

You can also jump on the fishing monthly forum and ask any questions you have over there as that is where all the organising behind the scenes goes on.

crazywalrus wrote:

Hi Dan - Do you have a link to the rego for ABT. That pack is pretty good value and once I get some more exp it would be fun to give it a go.

Yea mate, here it is

/>http://www.bream.com.au/abt/membership.pdf

Archived