Fishing Tomorrow Tuesday

robin

there is a car park at the southeren end of the esplanade at burleigh and a gutter forms along there that is where i used to get em, look for the calm deep water right up against the beach and a bank out further which the waves are braking on then by standing high on the dunes you recognise it. fish the start of the ebb tide onwards late in the day or evening or earlt morning

tugger wrote:

there is a car park at the southeren end of the esplanade at burleigh and a gutter forms along there that is where i used to get em, look for the calm deep water right up against the beach and a bank out further which the waves are braking on then by standing high on the dunes you recognise it. fish the start of the ebb tide onwards late in the day or evening or earlt morning

Cheers for that info tugger! I just realised it was only 5-10 minute drive away from work, might have to bring the surf rod down for a pre/post work fish one day. Fresh tailor does sound inviting despite the cold factor.

robin wrote:

Day off tomorrow, going fishing, most probley gold coast, anyone interested.

:)

So, don't keep us in suspenders, how did jas go? Hope the esky is "full".

Seemed at tad windy and a bit more for fishin the surf and headlands.. But any day fishing (and not even getting any) is better than being at home or at work.

By the loks of "Seabreeze" reports, tomorrow and Thursday should be absolute crackers for anyone contemplating a fishin session.

Pete

Archived