new to brissy

wk_92

hey all im chris just recently moved to brissy from the south burnett. i have fished hervey bay alot over the last few years and want to start down here.. have a small tinny but looking to upgrade in the near future. just seeing if you guys can point me in the right derection as to where to fish in south brissy

Cheers Chris

Welcome to the site mate. Have a look through the fishing reports section on the site, this should give you a good idea. Plenty of good reports in the brisbane rivers and creeks section, as well as the Islands and moreton bay reports. Should point you in the right direction!

Cheers Jono

G'day mate. Plenty of places in brissy. Small tinny hay, try the mouth of the river, boggy ck (near mouth of river, hard to miss near pipe line also a good spot), launch at wellington point try the gravel patchs around there, tingalpa ck, plenty of places. Also keep an eye out in the going fishing section ofr any deckie spots. good luck.

wk_92 wrote:

hey all im chris just recently moved to brissy from the south burnett. i have fished hervey bay alot over the last few years and want to start down here.. have a small tinny but looking to upgrade in the near future. just seeing if you guys can point me in the right derection as to where to fish in south brissy

Cheers Chris

Be a bit more specific.

South Brisbane river?..Boat ramps or land based.

The river and the river mouth has some good spots.

cheers

G'day chris welcome to the site.

Give some of the smaller creeks a crack like tingalpa a good place to cut your teeth around brisbane and give the river mouth a go but be aware you have to be 30 metres from all jetties ans wharfs

cheers dassa

Archived