Moreton Bay very soon

tyrion

I wasnt going to post this trip as every time i do i end up with a donut but as im sitting here after a few coffees since 2:30 waiting on deckies that were supposed to be here a 3 and after struggling to get the rig on by myself i thought i may as well.

Leaving from Viccy Point and fishing a few spots between there and the four beacons floating out some pillies and a bit of squid, hopefully there are some size about the squire today although i think ill only get the tail end of the prime bite period but well see what happens. Weather looks good for it light winds a possible shower and maybe a late storm according to willies website.

May also do some playing around inside sth passage in a bit of swell to get the feel of how the boat will ride through the bar.

A little bit of a wing it day is in order i think to see what part of the bay the weather pushes us to. Ohh well i think ive craped on enough to bore the most patient of you all.

Tyrion

Good luck. I think the forum may be a bit quieter than usual over the weekend with a lot of us attending the State of Origin event, so anything posted will be feverishly looked at :laugh: Even if it turns out to be an uneventful day I'm sure any further "crapping on" will be appreciated.

There's a lot that can be learned even from a donut report ;) For instance - a lot have learned not to follow me if they want to catch fish :laugh:

Archived