qualtiy cheap glassware

hooked_on_trout

Hey hooked on trout read this she may be your type :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

/>http://www.pawsandpours.com/2008/10/wine-glass-fetish.html

My name is Maureen, and I am a wine glass-o-holic. I seriously can't stop collecting wine glasses.

It started innocently enough in my early 20's when I had my first apartment and bought the cheap six pack set at Target. Not long after, I realized they were white wine glasses, and I must have some reds as well. So, I bought some of the larger size "all purpose" ones, like you see in restaurants and bars. Years later, and more wine experience under my belt, I yearned for Riedels. I was celebrating my 30th birthday, single, and thought "what the hell, I'm treating myself." (I mean, who knew if I'd ever get married!?) I started with 4. After I was hooked, I had to have more.

Fast forward a couple more years, and low and behold, I do get married! We decided to register for some nice, but basic red wine glasses at Crate and Barrel for "everyday." (A few to many broken riedels made us think maybe we were being to extravagant using those on a nightly basis.) Then, there's the hand painted Christmas set for the holidays, the champagne flutes, the acrylic "picnic" set, etc.

So, this picture represents one stem, out of all my sets. I have at least 4 (if not 8) of all the glasses shown. We have them in our cupboard in the kitchen, in our wine "bar," and in the formal hutch...

I've run out of space to acquire any more...

I'm entering a 12 Step program tomorrow.

:laugh:

Archived