any sharks of shorncliffe pier ?

fishingfon

re shorni is shit

now i have been there i quite agree, spent 4 hours there and only got one 20cm toad fish, and the hole place is coverd in fish scales and everybody had about 3 rods each so the was hardly anywhere to fish from

nezt time i will go to the ted smount fishing platform or whatever it is called

Thanks anyway everyone Corey

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 1st Post here

What about around the corner at Baxter's jetty? Nice channel drop along the jetty itself & at the mouth of Cabbage Tree, protected, with a current for surface floats etc. I haven't been fishing for years actually (but pretty keen to wet a line again), let alone at that spot & have never tried 'sharking' before. I.k.n., it just seems to me a good set up (in theory), for some small sharks? Has anyone had any luck here for any, or know of anyone who has? I was also wondering whether further down, at the first junction where Cabbage Tree Creek starts whether its also inhabited by small Bullies? All I remember about these areas is its ok for the odd keeper bream, flathead & lots of rays.

• 2 months later...

yeah i fish shultzs quite often. got lots of cod, bream, sharks, shovel nose sharks, and heck loads of eels, had a big run the other day of what i am pritty sure was a shuvel nose i am gussing was around the 5ft mark as i have got them toi that size before and it fought the same way

Cheers Corey B

• 1 month later...

Archived