500kms for this..........

Nog

Funny story about Ebor. We got in there on the way back from a 'boys trip' and rolled out the swags on the verandah at the showgrounds. Sent a couple of the guys down to the pub to suss it out as it was State Of Origin night.

Publician says 'Well..... I guess I will open as I will be here watching it'. We said 'Theres 8 of us, and we will drink all night'

5 minutes after the full time hooter in the footy and with us putting over about $100 each on the bar he shuts the bar up much to his wifes delight.

I guess if you sell beer, then there is the effort of ordering more. Somethign clearly he didnt want to do!

Nice country down there and at least nice and cool.

Which way did you go? The new England is pretty chopped up with lots of nasty potholes.Bob Janes at Tamworth doing roaring trade replacing busted rims last week.

Cheers

Ray

Coast road Ray, via a mates place at Nymboida. Road over the top was crap, lots of land slip, came across a nice bingle on a narrow section of road. Some people don't get out of the city enough and slow down on 1 1/2 lane roads....idiots.

Camped next to a little creek with nothing but a fire and a bottle of red for company...oh that and belting out some Crooked Vultures tunes :)

Norm

Say what you want about the old spotted carp, just don't say it near anyone that's caught the bug.. or should that be fly??:S

F$%^in fussy buggers these spotted ferals. Took about six fly changes before I nutted them out. Then lost the only fly like that next cast :huh:

Archived