AFO Sharking Social

madmullet

i will be camping sat night im not sure what time saturday well get there but shawn and my self will be setting up camp near the tanker so if anyone needs a cuppa we will be there

look for the white falcon ute and trailer

if you want to pull in to say hi please be very wary of shark lines as they run out a very long way maybe park up the beach a bit and walk back

well i would like to hit the water around 10.00 saturday. meet at the pink boat ramp. would love to no definates though so i can work out how many people to boats we have

TEXT OR CALL ME ON 0432 4111 95 IF IT IS YES AND WHEATHER YOU HAVE A BOAT OR NOT PLEASE

hear chris, and i sent you a p.m

dont forget guys, 10.00 at pinkinbah boat ramp. or otherwise i will see you somewhere on land or in your boat. if you see me before i see you come say hi, i will be in my 18.5 hains with a 200hp suzi and 4 big 80w reels on the back of the boat

Hey Mate

May see you guys along Pinkenba rock wall land based, see how we go - good luck tomorrow

shawn and i will be in my leccie powerd 14ft blue quintrex tinny looks a bit like a poly boat from a distance well be bobbing around boggy creek pipe line etc im going to launch at boggy to keep distance down ill be hitting the water at about 9/9.30

does everyone who wants one have a decky spot

• 5 months later...

Archived