Kayaking Friday

tomca

I'll be heading up to Imbil for the day on Friday. There are a few waterholes and a stretch of the Mary River crying out for a paddle.

Target is bass and saratoga. Possible Mary River Cod as by-catch

At this stage its just me, but have room for a co-pilot.

And Sunday if the weather is kind, heading to the blinker, otherwise it'll be a straddie trip :woohoo:

You know you wanna Tez.

I think after this long its 'my' yak Gus :whistle: What time you need to be back?

I leave it this time mate.

I have to be back early afternoon which while being doable, would be a pain to have to constantly consider when there might be "just one more bend" I want to explore.

Ill come pick Henry's yak up for him sometime if you wantr as I just cant see him getting it on the little black car :P

Angus

I'll be heading up to Imbil for the day on Friday. There are a few waterholes and a stretch of the Mary River crying out for a paddle.

And Sunday if the weather is kind, heading to the blinker, otherwise it'll be a straddie trip :woohoo:

Where abouts on the yak does the co pilot sit? :)

Where abouts on the yak does the co pilot sit? :)

there are three options — in the front hatch, on the back, or on tom's lap...
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/26-interstate-reports/310871-our-week-at-brunswick-heads--maxies-pb#310878

Archived