NEW UPDATE - Austackle Warehouse Sale & BBQ

Orca

SATURDAY MAY 7th: 7am - 11am

After talking to Angus and a few other AFO guys, we have decided to make this day even more special than originally planned. This is definitely a “not to be missed eventâ€. In addition to our 2 guest speakers and Run Out specials at up to 80% discount from normal retail prices, we will have plenty of free giveaways, lucky door prizes, random draw prizes, and some extra special deals which we cannot announce on here. These deals will only be available at this event and will definitely never be repeated.

It is really important that you register your intention to attend with Angus. This is not only for catering purposes but also to make sure you are included in the lucky door prize draws. Only registered entrants names will go into the many draws we will have throughout the morning.

TIMETABLE

0700 - BBQ starts

0730 - Heath Zygnerski - Offshore Fishing Talk

0830- Peter Cashman - Estuary & Beach Fishing Talk

1100 - Warehouse sale closes

ABOUT HEATH ZYGNERSKI

Heath spoke at the recent Tinnie and Tackle Show and is also speaking at the Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May. He writes a regular monthly column in Bush & Beach on Offshore fishing and is a member of the Austackle Offshore Pro -Team. Heath does a lot of our testing on the offshore gear prior to it being released to market.

ABOUT PETER CASHMAN

Peter Cashman is an integral part of the Austackle Inshore Pro Team and fishes the ABT Bream and Gamakatsu Team comps regularly on our behalf. In the 70’s and 80’s Peter made quite a name for himself by winning the Queensland and South Queensland Surf Fishing titles on several occasions and also the Queensland Light Gear Championship on 2 occasions. He also captained the South Queensland Team a couple of times in the State Estuary titles.. As a member ( and now Life member) of the City Hall Fishing he won the club championship many times.

DIRECTIONS AND ADDRESS

AUSTACKLE, Unit 28, 17 Cairns Street, Loganholme.

Take exit 30 on the M1. Please note the numbering system is crazy in this complex. Unit 28 is towards the back left of the complex opposite some new units still under construction.

Tel: 3806 3436

hows the parking situation going to be?

Jeff I cant see it being a problem. There are heaps of lots and I reckon there will be a few more cheeky ones on the weekend when a few places are not open.

Secondly its not exactly the middle of the city. Out on the street is essentially semi rural and there is tonnes of room...

Angus

Just to give you an idea of what awaits you next saturday here are 2 examples:

IM6 Carbon Baitcasters $25 each. We have about 25 left right now to suit various line classes

IM8 Carbon Baitcasters $40 each. We have about 20 left right now to suit various line classes

These are just 2 of the many incredible bargains that await you next Saturday. When they are gone they are gone forever. Quite a few AFO memebers have already purchased some of our clearance rods and will attest to the quality of them.

I got myself one of the IM6 Baitcasters (2-4 kg) and have found it a great rod, really easy to cast with and able to give the fish plenty of stick (Went chasing tailor down at kingscliff over the easter weekend)

Speaking of which orca, may or may not have stripped a skippy of almost all its paint before having it bitten off....

I got myself one of the IM6 Baitcasters (2-4 kg) and have found it a great rod, really easy to cast with and able to give the fish plenty of stick (Went chasing tailor down at kingscliff over the easter weekend)

Speaking of which orca, may or may not have stripped a skippy of almost all its paint before having it bitten off....

I did warn you Jords that those lures work!!!

Ive had a few enquiries about what is going to be available so i will post below my standard answer as it is all i can say right now.

Hi (......)

We don’t have a list as its a constantly moving target. Clearance stuff goes out all over the country on a daily basis until it has all gone. What i can do is point you to the list which i originally made about 3 weeks ago. Most of those things will still be available but in smaller quantities. We will also be doing some very special things on the day with some of our current stock but i cannot give you any details of that yet as it hasnt been finalised.

The original list can be found at: [b]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/82-our-sponsors/319435-austackle-open-warehouse-sale?limit=20&start=20. You should also read the next page as it has a few photos and more info.

You can also go to www.austackle.com.au and have a look at the 2011 range. You can download a catalogue ( from the downloads section) which has all retail prices in it.

Hope this helps and i look forward to seeing you next weekend

Regards

Mike Cole (Orca)

FOUND IN SOME DEEP DARK PLACE IN BULK STORE

While Ben and John are off fishing i am working as usual! I took the opportunity of going to the bulk store this morning (its usually Ben's secret spot - he hates me going in there cos its whare he hides things he doesnt want me to find or know about!)

After digging through cartons and cartons of Big Game lures and and endless boxes of terminal tackle i stumbled across 6 x IM7 Carbon Jigging rods. These were our pre-production samples from about 3 years ago and have never seen the light of day again since we first opened them up and gave them the stress tests.They range from 15kg to 37kg and are built to take overhead reels.

FOR SATURDAYS SALE ONLY I AM PREPARED TO LET THESE GO FOR JUST $30 EACH !!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST IN BEST DRESSED!. The production models have been selling for 250-300 dollars each for the past 3 years. The only difference between these and the production models is cosmetics.

Archived