What Ways Can You Catch Mullet

When i go fishing i see alot of Mullet, What ways apart from a net can you catch these fish ?

And what setups work :)

Thanks ;)

Darren

To be honest im not to sure it was in maryborough so i assume it was around the house moss. Ill ask my brother about it i was only young and still in primary and wasnt the keenest fisherman.

Jords sorry bout the thank you the screen moved before i could click on the reply topic button

To be honest im not to sure it was in maryborough so i assume it was around the house moss. Ill ask my brother about it i was only young and still in primary and wasnt the keenest fisherman.

Jords sorry bout the thank you the screen moved before i could click on the reply topic button

All goo mate, just one more thank you on my quest to a $50 dinner voucher ;)

I have done it many times myself no worries

the light coloured worms from clay soil works where i took you on the weekend for the big freshwater ones also bread as the others have said and have eveb caught them at colledges crossing on a white cheneal fly while catchin garfish

they realy need to be on the chew but an overcast day can be good i found they will go off when the sun comes out and come back on when the clouds cover the sun

Archived