lure of the month

flexo

wouldn't this make you day catching this and finding all these lures hanging off it :woohoo:

Nah they'd be no good to you kiwi, they would be all scratched from being in the fish for so long!

:lol: Yea but i was not going to keep them Jords, i was going to sell them to you so these would be your Go 2 lures :ohmy: :P

Best snag I ever got caught on was out at NPD when the water was low, I was cursing and carrying on like a pork chop until I noticed a great bunch of line comming in. Well in that bunch of line was over 300 dollars worth of lures, mainly jackals. One must of got snagged then started a chain reaction

Best snag I ever got caught on was out at NPD when the water was low, I was cursing and carrying on like a pork chop until I noticed a great bunch of line comming in. Well in that bunch of line was over 300 dollars worth of lures, mainly jackals. One must of got snagged then started a chain reaction

Jesus, you have some serious mojo going on at NPD mate!!

wouldn't this make you day catching this and finding all these lures hanging off it :woohoo:

Nah they'd be no good to you kiwi, they would be all scratched from being in the fish for so long!

:lol: Yea but i was not going to keep them Jords, i was going to sell them to you so these would be your Go 2 lures :ohmy: :P

Cheeky!

• 2 months later...

Archived