20% Off Daiwa Rods

Manni79

Haha Ant, I'm not buying any more rods... At least for now but 20% is tempting :huh:

Yeah I know it is tempting. When I showed SWMBO what I'd bought on Sat. her first question was "how much?" followed by "I thought money was tight and we were saving". She settled down when I said it came from money I'd recieved for my B'day :lol: Having said that I just looked at my rod rack and realised there is 1 space left and I don't have a spin combo suited to chasing slightly bigger fishies (macks, tuna etc.) I might be looking for somewhere to live soon :lol::lol::unsure:

Haha Ant, I'm not buying any more rods... At least for now but 20% is tempting :huh:

Yeah I know it is tempting. When I showed SWMBO what I'd bought on Sat. her first question was "how much?" followed by "I thought money was tight and we were saving". She settled down when I said it came from money I'd recieved for my B'day :lol: Having said that I just looked at my rod rack and realised there is 1 space left and I don't have a spin combo suited to chasing slightly bigger fishies (macks, tuna etc.) I might be looking for somewhere to live soon :lol::lol::unsure:

Just tell her you won it Ant !!! and that you found out after coz it was a lucky door prize hehehe

Archived