fresh water shrimp on the sth side

madmullet

Yeah I did. It was a few years back so not sure what it is like now. I used to put the traps under a little footbridge which is past the main pond. If you park at the end of the carpark and walk down you will see it, unless its been taken away by floods lol There are a few pontoons there aswell. The water is very deep. Past the footbridge there are more ponds in bushland. Just be careful as the area attracts the odd tool, I wouldnt go alone

Yeah I did. It was a few years back so not sure what it is like now. I used to put the traps under a little footbridge which is past the main pond. If you park at the end of the carpark and walk down you will see it, unless its been taken away by floods lol There are a few pontoons there aswell. The water is very deep. Past the footbridge there are more ponds in bushland. Just be careful as the area attracts the odd tool, I wouldnt go alone

um ok, what have they done in the past.... by the way cheers

um ok, what have they done in the past.... by the way cheers

Just loud mouths getting drunk. Might have been an isolated situation

Archived