Login Issues

Jords

Spent 5 minutes trying to repeatedly log into the website, only to have it continuously tell me I was using the wrong username password combination. Eventually had to reset my password, and finally got in, was starting to think I had been booted :whistle: :P

I'm guessing it is due to the upgrades you blokes are up to, just thought I should give you a heads up

Cheers

Spent 5 minutes trying to repeatedly log into the website, only to have it continuously tell me I was using the wrong username password combination. Eventually had to reset my password, and finally got in, was starting to think I had been booted :whistle: :P

I'm guessing it is due to the upgrades you blokes are up to, just thought I should give you a heads up

Cheers

That was me Jords i take credit for that...Just thought seeing i was board i would hack your pass word.... :woohoo: :lol::lol:;):P

yeah I tried my fb login once or twice but that didn't work either, might of just been a typo what I put in for that.

haha yeah yeah righto kiwi you wish you boys were that smart ;)

hahahahahaha lol ;)

yeah I tried my fb login once or twice but that didn't work either, might of just been a typo what I put in for that.

Hey Jords they are some what smart, they know to face the sheep toward the cliff so it backs up harder :ohmy: ;):lol::lol::lol:

Hey Jords they are some what smart, they know to face the sheep toward the cliff so it backs up harder :ohmy: ;):lol::lol::lol:

:pinch: You will keep Bill Bell :sick: :lol::lol::lol:;):)

yeah my login doesnt work anymore.. using my normal account name + old password doesnt work.

normal username + fb pw doesnt work

fb login dets doesnt work.

have to always click on the login w/ facebook (have clicked save details but it never does) and then have to put in my fb login details through this pop-up for it to work..

bit of a stuff around on the pc and even more annoying on the phone :(

Archived