Looking for a job

Runty66

Hey,

Anybody that works in Whitworths at breaky creek or Jones tackle near toombul that would be able to speak to your boss whom would be able to give me a job in a fishing or boating store.. Pm me!!!

thanks..

PM me and i can tell you details and stuff

No offence mate but what is wrong with you young fellas?

If you want a job go and get it getting someone else to ask for you isn't gunna look to good in any employers eyes, Get a CV together get your swagger on and go chase it!

Best of luck

Cam

No offence mate but what is wrong with you young fellas?

If you want a job go and get it getting someone else to ask for you isn't gunna look to good in any employers eyes, Get a CV together get your swagger on and go chase it!

Best of luck

Cam

i agree with wiskers there would be nothing better to do some hard yards and go see the people yourself.good luck

Hey Runty, send a PM to Reefraider (jake)top bloke. He works at whitworths at sandgate. He is leaving soon to be a real estate agent.. maybe you can replace him??

As Cam said, best to do up a resume and try to sell yourself. Most importantly, do up a cover letter outlining why you are suited for a position.

Just mention you believe you have the relevant skills and passion, customer service, strong interest in the industry etc etc.

Once ur resume is done, then you can just simply ring up for the store's email address and email em ur resume. Saves ya the trip in handing it in personally.

Also go onto their website to check in their "Careers" section. They would advertise there first before putting it on "Seek".

All the best mate. Hope Reefraider can help you. Sandgate is not that far from you by train.

cheers

Runty mate, you are only 14?. Just keep in mind that some jobs require you to "sign" documents.. you have to be older to do that..

Anyway, wish i was still at your age. wait til you get to mine...

Good on ya for getting a job at that age, but study hard and it will get you further. You can buy yourself 10 boats and all of us boys here on the site one each too. ;)

Cheers.

Thanks taib ill go into whitworths just round the corner from me and ask them if there is any spare spots for me..

haha okay whiskers ill do it myself..

If you uder 14 and 9 months you need to get your parents approval to sign all that stuff for me..

cheers

u could go to your local fishing /tackle /boating shops and ask if u can do a few hrs work experience on a Saturday or Sunday or both days depending on your free time .

just remember u don't want to commit to ,too much as u are still in school.

this leaves your school day and nights free ,for study etc .

many people have picked up work this way as it shows u are keen and the get to see u are a good worker etc .

Archived