oscars for sale

gengen0804

couple oscars at 22cm and 13cm

albino's 22cm and it's fat. very strong fish. only blemish is that the fish had finrot 1 month ago and the tail's still growing back. the edge's a bit unsmooth.

tiger's 13cm extremely healthy

both fish are very interactive and the albino will eat off your hand in/out of the water.they were fed on cichlid gold and staple and occasionally fish meat (when i catch one)

asking 30 for the albino and 20 for the tiger. 45 for two.

post-9305-144598647663_thumb.jpg

post-9305-14459864767_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys for the free bump.

dassa, thank you for pointing that out. i wasn't 100% sure about oscars being americans either. i read somewhere that those are south americans and then due to illegal release they got into US waters.

qbkami the albino's the best i've seen so far with really good orange on it too. it does stand out from the more pale looking albinos. and surprisingly this fish's very friendly towards smaller fish too. the two rosy barbs and silver shark would've made great snack but it never had a go at them. the albino doesn't mind the smaller tiger either i've never seen them fighting at all

for anyone with concern of the uneven edge of the fin on the albino i gotta admit it was my mistake a few weeks ago. after one water change i forgot to turn the heater back on and next morning the fish were sulking on the bottom with temp reading 17 degrees. the fish was still feeding but apparently the stress caused the fish having finrot not long after. my bad

it's all cleared now though the fish's very healthy. the fish doesn't possess the "baby oscar" looks (huge eyes big head kinda cute) any more cuz it's really well fed. i certainly won't let it go if not for the fact that i'm moving interstates soon

Archived