Give Away Rod & Assorted Lures !!!

Manni79

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats a nice bass lazyboy but be carefull not to remove bass from the water at the moment as its closed season for their breeding cycle in the rivers and creeks till september the authorities will take a dim veiw at you for this hope this helps you in the future

Thanks mate but i had no choose but to take it out of the water because it swallowed all 3 sets of trebles. Next time i will learn from my mistakes with the big lures and big bass.

Last chance peeps to enter, entries close at midnight tonight. Some good entries submitted already so get in it to win it !!!

Apart from my giveaway, Warwick from Buckatlist has also thrown in a seat on his charter boat for free, that's awesome stuff !!!!

Good luck :)

wow!!!!!!! i want to win sooo bad !!! didnt realy get out this weekend. but got this beauty after a quick sesh sunday after footy :)

58cm flattie, on a 2inch shrimp, 1/8th jighead, 2/0 hook.. hope this baby can do the job!!!! bet that bass!!

hahah i think because its bass breeding season lazyboy should be disqualified .. hahhahahha ;)

Date:7th August 2011

oohh and i gotta bet that empire ,,, OMG :o

Why i want to win:

I want to win because, ive never caught a fish on a harbody before and really want too!! this would be a great start! also, going out fishing on Bucket List would be amazing... i dream come true haha..

im also looking for a 1-3kg rod.. ive saved 70 bucks so far.. so if i win it can go stright into a reel..

cheers James :)

post-9085-144598661172_thumb.jpg

Date: 06/08/2011

Why I want to win: Want to finally prove to everyone who's been getting me down that I don't call mercy on EVERYTHING. Fished all day trying to get a competitive fish, and finally I got one that I think will be right up there in contention!!

post-529-144598661182_thumb.jpg

The smile says it all!

post-529-144598661186_thumb.jpg

Archived