Give Away Rod & Assorted Lures !!!

Manni79

This one is for the younger AFO members.....

AFO as a community has been very good to me and my fishing knowledge and opportunities to chase many different fish has grown a lot since joining back in February this year. It also means that my fishing addiction has gone a little too far and have a few extra bits and pieces that were probably bought more on impulse than need !!!

So....I have been going through my collection of fishing gear and found a few things that are just not getting used, All items are either new in packets or have literally been used maybe once twice if that !!!

I spoke with Angus as I want to give these items away and give something back to the community as oppose to selling them.... now remember this is for the younger guys and gals 16 years and under !!

Goodies List: 1 person will get all of the items below !!!

1 x Austackle Camo Stick 1-3kg One Piece Rod (Used once in “Fresh Waterâ€)

3 x ScumVibe - Metal Blades - New

1 x Berkley “Frenzy†Hard Body Lure - New

3 x 88mm Mojiko Bubble Pop surface lures - used a couple times, like new !

1 x Damiki “Lexury Minnowâ€

1 x Pontoon21“Greedy Guts 66SP SR†hard body lure - Used a couple times

1 x Austackle “Sakana SD40†hard body lure - New

1 x Damiki “Napjaru†Vibe - Used once

2 x Berkley “Fenzy†Vibes - New out of packet

1 x BucKat List Fishing Charter!!!!!

post-8859-144598656681_thumb.jpg

The rules are simple:

Start Date: Wednesday 3rd August

Finish Date: Tuesday 9th August (Midnight)

Fish: Enter your best catch, any type of fish, any size, from any where

Photo: Make sure you and the fish are in the pic, make it exciting!! 1 pic will do !!

Date: When the fish was caught

Condition: Fish must be caught during the above dates

How To Enter: Just post your pic in this thread and give us a short story about your catch and why you want to win!

This little give away is about getting people to get out for a fish and have some fun, so anyone could win. I think at the end of the comp I will create a poll of all entries and let members vote who will win......

I hope people find this as something a little different in terms of a giveaway, it’s only for a week so get out there and have some fun along the way !!!

P.S Pick up only for the items from Kelvin Grove or Brisbane City. I can post if you like but you will need to pay for postage, after all it is a give away :)

Cheers

Manni

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good onya Manny.. :) its funny the conversations we have at work during work time :D I reckon we may be able to do this again as well.. or something similar.. There are definitely lures in my collection that will never see the water... and I'm sure there are plenty of others that have sparies as well.

get out there kids and get cracking :)

Good onya Manny.. :) its funny the conversations we have at work during work time :D I reckon we may be able to do this again as well.. or something similar.. There are definitely lures in my collection that will never see the water... and I'm sure there are plenty of others that have sparies as well.

Oh yeah - I'm in for that Henry....

Oh yeah - I'm in for that Henry....

same here , and for the little ones im more than happy to go and buy a few to add in. i know my little nephew is keen to get out now and have a go.

so if anyone planns to do this again let me know and ill throw in a few lures and bits n pieces.

especially for the kids.

are we allowed to enter more than once

cheers ryan[/

To make it fair, one entry per person but you can upgrade your entry if you need to :)

ok if i need to upgrade i will but to start it off

i got this 44cm flatty todai on a flick bait in the pilly colour and it was the first fish on my new jewel sorry im not in the pic it was just me until my mate came

post-7369-144598657636_thumb.jpg

cheers ryan

That's the spirit fellas, we should do another next month, get a collection going and do another give away comp !!!

mate i have a brand new LOX egi rod with tube that i will donate to the next one.just pm me for contact details.

Egi-Squid Rod

Egi/Squid

• Japanese Toray Carbon T800H

• Tensile modulus of 42 msi

• Polymer matrix resin system

• Taper fast

• Parabolic fighting curve (Egi configuration)

• Two piece construction

• Infinite fit – wearable ferrule

• Fuji Low rider SIC guides

• Fuji reel seat

• High density EVA split grip

• Monogrammed hard outer case

• Inner cloth bag

That's the spirit fellas, we should do another next month, get a collection going and do another give away comp !!!

mate i have a brand new LOX egi rod with tube that i will donate to the next one.just pm me for contact details.

Egi-Squid Rod

Egi/Squid

• Japanese Toray Carbon T800H

• Tensile modulus of 42 msi

• Polymer matrix resin system

• Taper fast

• Parabolic fighting curve (Egi configuration)

• Two piece construction

• Infinite fit – wearable ferrule

• Fuji Low rider SIC guides

• Fuji reel seat

• High density EVA split grip

• Monogrammed hard outer case

• Inner cloth bag

Awesome mate, no reason why we won't do another one soon !!

P.S Remember guys make sure that we can see both you and the fish in the pic !!

Archived