First Day on EcogearAqua Bream Prawn

cy1301

I was supposed to take a friend and his father in law out for a day however, it was canned in the morning. Therefore I msged Chris an invitation. Nick and Chris showed up at my place at 2.30pm and we were on the water by about 3.15pm. I bought some ecogear tackle yesterday including the renowned Ecogearaqua Bream Prawn. For me, this trip is to try out the soft plastics Bream Prawn.

Chris had a blade on and Nick had another soft plastic while I started fishing with the Ecogear soft plastic. I was first to hook up and a little flattie slide up beside the boat. Nice, I thought to myself. Might just be luck, we'll try again. I was on again and this time a flounder. Nice surprise, by now the boys are like hhmmm ..... maybe we should change. By the time I landed the 3rd fish, Chris took the bait and swapped over to Ecogear. :woohoo: Anyway, Chris started to land fishes too. He had a few breams and a long tom too on the Ecogear.

Nick could not take it any longer and swapped to Ecogear too. Long story short, Nick started getting fish too after a while. We are all convinced that EcogearAqua Bream Prawn works a treat. Nick got a 38cm tailor nearing the end of the trip. Chris also scored a nice 40cm flattie but he was spiked by the fish and its not pretty. Blood oozing out and the freaky thing is his palm swelled instantly. Not good. I offered to return back to the ramp but he insisted that its cool. Last fish of the day was landed by moi, a very nice 52cm flattie which is currently swimming somewhere in the Pin.

5 species landed today and all on EcogearAqua Bream Prawn. What else can I say?

Cheers guys and tight lines.

post-9434-144598682594_thumb.jpg

post-9434-144598682605_thumb.jpg

post-9434-144598682614_thumb.jpg

post-9434-144598682622_thumb.jpg

post-9434-144598682632_thumb.jpg

post-9434-14459868264_thumb.jpg

post-9434-144598682648_thumb.jpg

post-9434-144598682655_thumb.jpg

OzXtreme, you have to get the jig heads seperately and I do strongly recommend the ecogear jig heads as well as it is good quality. We were using 1/16 on no.2. I dunno about local stores what I do know is that you get 10 in a pack now, 2 extra as an introductory offer. I pretty sure if you go into any store and order it they will be glad to get it for you.

Cheers,

Coen

Archived