What is happening in the bay ATM??

Gcarj

Hello people,

Been offline for a while including off the water, but this weekend could be one that I get to have a fish finally.

Basically if anyone can suggest anywhere between mud and maybe Peel that would be great. I havent wet a line for about 6 months now so almost at the point where ive forgotten how to do it..........lol.

If you feel like including a bait that is going well that would be cool too. A bit partial to squid but happy to throw anything on suggested.

Cheers

Glenn

Winter whiting are holding on well, worms and squid. Grassies are coming small squid, hardiheads, half pillies. School macks where you find them at the moment, drift with pillies in three depths floating 2m under a float and hard against the bottom. Should be some decent bycatch in amounst that as well.

Hello people,

Been offline for a while including off the water, but this weekend could be one that I get to have a fish finally.

Basically if anyone can suggest anywhere between mud and maybe Peel that would be great. I havent wet a line for about 6 months now so almost at the point where ive forgotten how to do it..........lol.

If you feel like including a bait that is going well that would be cool too. A bit partial to squid but happy to throw anything on suggested.

Cheers

Glenn

Mate Harries is going well at the moment picked up four snappy In the last two visits ranging from 37 to 69

Also a 8 to 9 foot shark a couple weeks ago :cheer:

Hello people,

Cheers

Glenn

Mate Harries is going well at the moment picked up four snappy In the last two visits ranging from 37 to 69

Also a 8 to 9 foot shark a couple weeks ago :cheer:

Well, looks like the sharks are back in town. Caught about 6 small ones near St helena with a Hammerhead about 1.5m. Had to chase the bugger. Great fun

Archived