GC friday morning & maybe friday night

neal82

heading down the coast for the weekend (family commitments, not toolies!)

obviously the first things packed is the fishing gear, just the lighter stuff. i'll be hitting somewhere landbased unless someone asks for a decky friday morning, and the mrs and i will probably be doing a LB session somewhere down there friday evening/night.

if anyone wants to join us or come say hello, give us a call or shoot me a text. 0403262137

neal

Hi Neal,

How'd the sesh go this morning, any luck???

Where are you looking at heading when you get here???... Estuary/rock???... crack out that lure bag, mate... If your after Tings, I hope you've been following and taking a mental not of "Youngy's Whiting Classes, as everyone knows... Wayne rules the roost when it comes to tinging.....As a part time tinger, I've aptly nicknamed Wayne "KING TING"

Just took your number give you a call tomorrow arvo, see what your up to...

haha the only luck i had this morning was getting lures back as the floated past after leaders had snapped!

i'll be bringing them, but i'm probably going to give the old cast net a couple of chucks and hopefully get some livies to float out in canals while i chuck a few armour shads around the place. hopefully stumble across a little bully or 2!

i'll definately (depending on how many adult bevs i have tonight!) be out early tomorrow morning somewhere for a few hours though, and the mrs will definately want a quick arvo fish as well

Archived