BRC deckie spot wanted friday evening & night

neal82

Due to my fathers boat being out of action this weekend, i'm not able to borrow it for the BRC as planned, i also no longer have friday off work and now have a bucks night to go to saturday.

So my fishing time has been severely reduced from midnight friday - close of comp to now after work friday until about 8am saturday morning when i have to get home, clean up and drive to mooloolaba for the bucks, and all things being fair, i'm not going to be able to drive back to brisbane in time to fish the remainder of the comp.

If anyone has a spot i could take it would be greatly appreciated, so if anyone would like to impart some brisbane river wisdom on me, give us a PM or post up here

thanks

neal

i have no brisbane river wisdom or any wisdom really ,hehe .

but i should be around on the river this arvo/night ,may have a mate with me not sure if he is fishing Friday through to Saturday or just Saturday .

but we should have enough room in the boat for a third person .

mob no is 0468875787

won't be down till later tonight maybe ,got to go sleep for a while not feeling very well.

i'll update when and if i'm heading down .

ok will be at Colmslie ramp around 930.

i just got home from work and thought i'd check and see if anyone had relpied. that would be awesome if you could squeeze me onboard tonight mate, as long as i can be dropped back onshore around 7 as i have to meet yogogorilla at rocklea at 8 to pick up a reel.

if you want just shoot me a text an hour or so before you leave that would be great. if i don't hear from you tonight either on the phone or on AFO, i'll just head down to breakky creek or bulimba early morning as i'd planned.

my number is 0403262137

thanks

neal

ok, just noticed you edited to say you'll be there at 930 just as i posted.

see you then. anything you want me to bring?

Archived