WANTED Shark fishing session!

PiKe

G'day all,

I'm trying to catch my first shark, but it is a harder game as I thought. :sick:

That's why I wondering if I could join a company going out for sharks.

I'll give it properly a another go tomorrow (Sun) morning depends a bit on the weather.

I'm always keen to throw a line.,

Cheers Harry

@ rosstralia46,

thanks mate for the reply. Tuesday sounds good , I'm having a couple of days off anyway. I'm living in the North west (Ashgrove) but I don't have a problem to drive somewhere. Let me know what the plan is. Cheers and good luck tomorrow.

Harry

Ross, Ant, what time you are talking on Tuesday, morning or at Dusk. I have prop. just one Rod suitable for the job, depends on how big they can get there.

I prefer to fish with lighter gear. So far I have not much of a clue what to expect... cant wait.

Just a thought if you wanted to have a shark fishing holiday and be garunteed to catch some, go for a holiday to Cairns and stay at Holloways beach. Plenty of blacktips and hammerheads on that beach especially in winter. Also big tigers if you are that way inclined.

I am keen to get onto some sharks at some stage, perhaps in the kayak also.

I had a corker of a side imaging picture yesterday in the Pine of what I am 99% certain was a 2.0 -2.5m shark. But I lost power due to me not plugging the damn plug all the way in, and it corrupted the files :(

I am spewing, it is the first really clear image I have managed out of the SI sounder, after stuffing around with the settings constantly. It was bloody clear, like a baby ultrasound but of a shark...... It really freaked my mrs out though.... she was keen to get out of there..... note to self.... contain excitement about toothy critters when fishing with the mrs!

I hope to get more of them! And have sent off to H'Bird to see if the files are recoverable!

Sorry Ant and Ross,

but I can't make it tomorrow morning, still sitting at F%$*KING Work and I have to drive to Cunninghams Gap tomorrow morning. Was looking forward to our session, and weather are nice and hot. Made some Rigs on Sun after a sharking shopping tour at my local dealer. Anyway hope you guy catch plenty but leave some for me and let me know how you did.

cheers and good luck

Harry

Had to cancel the trip on Tuesday with Ant and Ross but still keen to hook and catch some sharks. Let me know when and I'll try do come around.

there cant always some shit happens when I try to go out.

Looking forward

Cheers Harry

Archived