Yakking the Boggy Creek Mouth

Fisherjoe

Hit up the Boggy creek mouth where it meets the Brissy river at the pipe lines this arvo on the last of the low tide, hoping for some decent runs.

But alas it was a donut for my outing in my yak.

But this write up is more for a message to the mother trucker royal prick who was checking his pots at the pipe line

I was just happily paddeling my troll line along the pipes, and you decided you have to full throttle it up in front of me no more then 10m away to check you last pot. You then proceeded to perform a 360 around me, again attempting to make as bigger wake as you could before speeding back down the river.

If I ever see you again, you gutless worm, I will ensure you that you will be swimming home.

BTW I called fisheries and reported your pots for not having any name and contact details on the float, dont expect them to be there when you come to collect.

I was going to either take the pots for myself, to kae up for all the pots I have had taken from me over the last 2 yrs, or just chop them off.

The boat was a tall sided tinny about 5m give or take, single motor on back possibly a 50hp and had a beige colored bimiki, the dude is middle ages thick body ( as well as head ) wearing dark blue t-shirt.

And he cant argue he didnt see me, as I was in my P13 which is bright flame red and yellow, and I was wearing a long sleeve hi-vis shirt.

Next time I go, I might take my speargun so i can put a hole in his boat, but not him, as shooting animals point blank is unsportsmanship like

Pretty sure i saw the same dude last weekend, i was flicking plastics near the bridge at boggy and he came flying down, right in front of me, flat chat. Average size boat, one of those roof things on it?
That wasn't you I was having a quick chat to at the bridge as I came back in on my yak was it Jarryd? I think it was last week I was there :lol:

Archived