Cast net....best prices and place to buy BNE

Homer4duff

I got a draw string from the hyperdome at aspley years ago dont know if they still stock them. if not i currently have one of these.[ebay]150516122952[/ebay] which are not too bad for the money.

Once you have used a draw string you will hate the others.

The draw string are so easy and fast to empty.

I used an old bottom pocket at Colmslie last week and it really gave me the sh!ts.

If you dont have much experience with a net get an ezithrow. Have a look in the directory section.

CHeers

Ray.

I picked up a 8' mono cast net for $39 from Kmart Mount Ommaney, they had 7 & 8' for $39, 10' $69. Only a cheapy but seems to throw perfectly. It spread out perfect for me and I havent thrown one for 10 years so Im a happy with it. Bought a $12 aerator while I was there so got a whole set up cheaper than I could have bought the average net from BCF and the like.

Yea thanks Snaggers. I picked up a 10' but it scanned at $39 so I must have got lucky! I've snagged it already tonight so I'll need to fix it but otherwise I agree, having never used a cast net before it spreads perfectly. Bottom pocket I see too and I managed to get some prawns in it tonight :-)

I followed this video

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]lOUkj2h2LjI

Archived