Deckie spot to Mud Island 6am Saturday 10th, March

Seiran

Hi All

My deckie has pulled out at the last minute, so I have a spot for a deckie if anyone's keen.

I'm heading out from Brisbane Port boat ramp and plan on launching at 6am, heading around to the chute to get some livies, and then skipping out to Mud for a morning session. Probably coming back in by lunch or when/if the wind picks up.

All I ask is you pitch in toward bait, ice and fuel.

If you're keen you'll need to reply by 10:30pm, otherwise I won't get your message.

Matt

Thanks for the offer Runty, but the wife has me booked out for Sunday so I won't be able take you up on that offer this time. But I'll be keen to take you up on that offer another time if you extend it again. I'm new to Brisbane so I'm interested in learning some good spots around the bay.

As for tomorrow, I've got my wife as back up if I can't get another deckie this late, so I'll definitely be heading out anyway.

cheers

Thanks for the offer Runty, but the wife has me booked out for Sunday so I won't be able take you up on that offer this time. But I'll be keen to take you up on that offer another time if you extend it again. I'm new to Brisbane so I'm interested in learning some good spots around the bay.

As for tomorrow, I've got my wife as back up if I can't get another deckie this late, so I'll definitely be heading out anyway.

cheers

Yeah sweet, yep next time im heading out mate ill swing you a PM.

Archived