8hp what do you guys think

doss

Hey guys,

Im craving to get my Boat going now so what do you guys think of this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/8HP-MERCURY-1996-model-very-popular-US-made-motor-well-maintained-/150776998342?pt=AU_Boat_Parts_Accessories&hash=item231b0269c6#ht_500wt_1171

It will only be for the time been, i just need another $1800 for a four horse power Suzuki.

how much should my max bid be?

Cheers Doss

[ebay]150776998342[/ebay]

Still got a while to run so wont be cheap. You would possibly be better off putting up a wanted to buy add on AFO orlooking around some of the other forums.

Ex afo member noname has a 6hp yahmy on Nuggets forum for a reasonable price.He is a bit opinionated but honest otherwise there is the boaties market at victoria point on sunday week.

Cheers

Ray

don't get a disprin, go to the cunninghams stand, ask for mark and tell him I sent you, he will do the best deal he can for you, but not on a disprin, prob a merc or yammie.

yeah mate, ill give that a go if im going to touch a 2 stroke

dont bring all ur cash to the boat show!!1 haha ur just asking for someone to rob you! hahah

thats pretty nice, but it will end up selling over 1k probz.

go with haines i reckon!

well if you see me raning down the road you will know some one has tried to jump me

Archived