Tips for Somerset

STU

I just got the latest QFM in the mail for august, Jason Erhlich reports that there have been some good bass caught on shrimp around kirkleigh fishing in around 7m of water catching bass & yellas right through out the day try north of Kirkleigh targeting drop offs to the old river bed quite a few caught over the 50 mark. But the lower parts of the dam towards the spit the fish are being hard to tempt lure casters and trollers have found it tough but there has been scatterings of fish between queen street and the wall, hope this might help everyone on saturday

Stu

yeah still gunna try my best to find some deep schooling bass might even give fly a go just read a good article on fly at somerset might dust off the bass vampires see what happens to many other lures I want to try as well.

1 better than none I hope we do well have not had to much luck since the water level has dropped there in the last couple of years can find fish but they just not interested in lures so hope shrimp go good for the other guys

Archived