Shorncliffe pier closed

The Mad Hughesy

Hey all, as you probably all know, the shorncliffe pier has been closed for about a month, and i figured the pier has had a chance for the fish to somewhat replenish as it hasnt been fished for a while. My question is would it be illegal to kayak it and fish around and under the pier it self? I thought it might be the one and only oppurtunity to fish it from the kayak without annoying the fisherman on the pier

Cheers

Chris

monty thelazyguy and me jump the fences last wenesday night or some thing at 10 oclockish 3hrs later the coppers came some bugger rang the coppers hahahahah preety funnyy seeing montys face when he saw it was the police. the police officer was cool about it he said he would still drive he's car on it. he told us it has water rot. theres a petittion http://www.petitiononlineaustralia.com/petition/we-love-shorncliffe-pier-save-our-pier/341

Cheers doss

Hey all, as you probably all know, the shorncliffe pier has been closed for about a month, and i figured the pier has had a chance for the fish to somewhat replenish as it hasnt been fished for a while. My question is would it be illegal to kayak it and fish around and under the pier it self? I thought it might be the one and only oppurtunity to fish it from the kayak without annoying the fisherman on the pier

Cheers

Chris

Hey Chris, Let me know the result mate! I miss shorncliffe pier so much, never realize it before it was closed.

Archived