Cricket Fan Anyone?

chippee

while figuring out how to upload pics before i stumbled accross these little rippers of when the wife and i stayed at the calypso plaza down at coolangatta and they had the xxxxgold cricket game on, well they happened to be saying at the same hotel, all england,west indies and aus teams, i got drunk with all of them for two days had breakfast with them it was unreal, you couldnt get into the motel bar without the keycard to get in the door, well i had one, here is the proof, hang in there until i get them all up, and yes i was drunk bad, the first is curtly ambrose, i told ya i was drunk [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/2007_0106family0086.JPG

post-1755-144598423132_thumb.jpg

Ah good old AB.

He used to live just down the road from me in Chapel Hill. We used to use his land for playing juvenile army games. Oh the days.

Nice pics Chippee.

If you want to upload more fish pictures, but not in report format, try the photo gallery. There is a step by step method of putting photo's there as well.

Make sure they are in the right section though!! But now you can resize *takes a bow* im sure youll have no worries.

Angus

Archived